Complete Veterinary Care
Park Animal Hospital & Wellness Center offers complete veterinary care from head to tail.
Our mission is to offer comprehensive veterinary medicine and surgery with a loving, compassionate approach for the animals we treat and a warm, caring environment for the pet owners we serve in the Wash Park and Platt Park neighborhoods.
We offer the following veterinary services for your pet:
- Comprehensive examinations.
- Preventative medicine including: vaccinations, deworming, prevention for heartworms.
- Full in-house diagnostic laboratory including: blood chemistry analysis, complete blood count, electrolyte analysis, urine testing, stool analysis and more.
- Digital radiology suite with state of the art digital x-ray system.
- Ultrasonography with Board Certified Veterinary Radiologists from Diagnostic Imaging.
- Elective surgeries such as neuter surgery, spay surgery and growth removals.
- Major surgeries such as knee surgery, gastrointestinal surgery, cancer surgery, with Board Certified Veterinary Specialists.
- Surgical monitoring with ECG, pulse oximetry and blood pressure analysis.
- Pain management, with a multi-modal approach including oral, injectable and transdermal medications and acupuncture.
- Hospitalization for sick pets, including isolation ward for contagious diseases, intravenous fluids therapy, oxygen supplementation.
- Referral to board certified veterinary specialists for additional, comprehensive care.
- Chiropractic care, with Dr. Andi Harper of Harper's Ridge.
- Nutritional counseling for prescription diets, custom homemade diets and regular diets.
- A loving, compassionate touch with your pets!